THE TEQUILA SALOON

With over 60 types of tequila and Mr Eirik Karlsen, (unbeaten champion of CitC Stavanger) and crew behind the bar we have what is needed for a good night out. A large selection of great classic cocktails crafted and served in style.

In March 2011 we built a new bar and a few more seating options for our customers. The long stone table that used to be in the restaurant is now situated in the bar and can seat up to 9 people for drinks and food as well.

_FAS0828.jpg

Drinks and beverages

Harry Peppers Tequila Saloon offers a wide range of tequilas, whiskys, cocktails and more. For us, quality is the most important thing in everything we do. We always try to have the best recipes for the cocktails,

Tequila

Harry Pepper can offer you by far Norways Largest selection of tequila, especially 100% agave tequila.

Tequila is a drink that can be divided into two different categories, with five different types in each. The two categories are Tequila (which is what most people have tasted) and 100% Agave Tequila. The first one we usually serve in cocktails, and we only have this as a reposado. It only consists of 51% agave destilate and the remaining 49% is from other suger destilate.

It is the 100% Agave tequila that we wish to promote in our tequila Saloon and we currently have over 50 different kinds. Two of our staff have the official Mexican tequila education, "Tequila Maestro", as the only ones in Norway.

Tequila Tasting

We offer tequila tastings for our customers, preferably groups of 10-20 people. Contact us at hp@harry-pepper.no or call 51 89 39 59 for more info.

_FAS0860.jpg

Tequila 100 % Agave

No spirit is steeped in so much history, so many myths and legends as Tequila. No other beverage is as misunderstood, has such an unjustified bad reputation or is so gravely underestimated.
Tequila 100% Agave has a special and unforgettable taste that in many ways differentiates it from other distilled spirits. Production is only allowed in certain areas of Mexico, and “real” Tequila can only be extracted from a certain type of agave plant. Unfortunately there is a very limited amount of Tequila 100% Agave sold in Europe. Instead, the market is dominated by Tequila Mixto, a product that is only half based on agave, and the remainder consists of components such as sugar, molasses and synthetic additions. Imagine a good malt whiskey being judged on a market where cheap blended whiskey is the norm, or where a wine expert would acknowledge a wine that is made using only half its true raw material!
Few Europeans know about real Tequila, Tequila 100% Agave. That aged Tequila is a superb avec is new to most people - it competes with the best of malt whiskeys and cognacs without a doubt. With these pages we would like to mediate our love for Tequila 100% Agave and hopefully inspire you to try it. Because there is something about Tequila that is definitely worth discovering! 

Niclas Berg och Claes Puebla Smith at AliasSmith

Check out www.aliassmith.se for more details